Northern Ireland Elections 2016


Alliance Party NI approached me and asked if I could produce a promotional election video for East Londonderry candidate Yvonne Boyle. We shot in various beautiful locations around the North Coast area. Despite the wind and short time limit, the video is simple with points portrayed positively and concisely.

I do not wish to get political on my blog as this is where I share my film life, however I do encourage people to take a few seconds out of their day to vote on May 5th, for whoever you feel best represents you! It is an important decision and we have the power to decide, create and change politics in Northern Ireland. Anyways, happy elections!

Here is the election video for Alliance candidate Yvonne Boyle, (who is a very sweet and lovely lady!)


Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Foxes

Magical Moments first wedding video. The Foxes, July 2017  We have lots more wedding booked in and we are SO excited to capture mor...