The late editor

Yes, it's February and I'm posting a Christmas video. I've been busy with a new job, freelance editing and moving house so thats my excuse.. Life happened!

I originally planned to edit my Christmas video with a certain style, heavily concentrating on pull focus. However as I gathered all the footage together, I noticed the atmosphere in the clips. I felt the simplicity, homely, family environment and I couldn't bring myself to remove the audios or try and perfect the shaky clips. 

Moving away from my creative ideas and perfectionism, I stepped back and let the rustic, rough cuts speak for itself.

Heres my very homely Christmas day in 60 seconds


Onto the next adventure, which I hope won't take me as long to edit and update. 
In a few days I move house and planning on filming our moving day. 
I am also taking a day trip to Brighton with Becs tomorrow so I gotta get my cameras charged for an eventful weekend!

BM

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Foxes

Magical Moments first wedding video. The Foxes, July 2017  We have lots more wedding booked in and we are SO excited to capture mor...