Film Camp

London

In July 2014, I went to Cinemagic's Film Camp in London. It was held in BFI in Southbank. Every day I walked past the London Eye and along the River Thames to get to class. I don't think I could ever get sick of walking along there every morning. 









At film camp we planned, shot and showcased a short film in only 4 days, FOUR DAYS! It was such a fab experience. I love working with other young people, who like myself, are so passionate about making films. My main role during the production was producer and director. Different individuals directed different scenes. When it came to picking the director for the zombie scenes, my hand was up straight away and I was jumping up and down, shouting 'pick me pick me pick me!' (I love zombie films/tv).

On the last day we showcased our film in Cineworld in Piccadilly Circus. I didn't think much of this until I was in London a few months later with my parents and we walked past Cineworld and I said 'hey my film was shown in there'.. then it hit me, a film I was part of was shown in Piccadilly London, that's pretty cool!

Also at the showcase, I stood in front of Dermot O'Learly and Sharon Osbourne while they watched our film... You know, no biggie, my legs were not shaking or anything, they are not massive stars or anything!!!? Of course, being the fangirl I am, I asked for selfies with them and after my photo with Sharon, she held my hand and wished me good luck in everything I do. Yet another moment from this week which felt very surreal!

Anyways, during my free time from classes I shot some footage around central London and made my own little video. Have a watch!




Photography taken by myself, along with video, filmed and edited.

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Foxes

Magical Moments first wedding video. The Foxes, July 2017  We have lots more wedding booked in and we are SO excited to capture mor...